I have realized that I am better when I set goals that are pretty challenging. So, I’ve set a few goals that I’m hoping to finish at least by December 1.
- Read the Bible in 90 days. I’ve been following the B90X plan and should be done by October 20, 2010.
- Train for a 5K I’m thinking about running the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day if I can get up that early.
- Eat healthier. I’ve been writing down everything I eat, trying to make better eating choices.
- Run 100 miles. In September, my goal is 30 miles. In October, I’ll run 30 miles. In November, I will run 40.
- Reach 75% of our final support goal. As of right now we’re at 55%.
So those are some of the things that are occupying my time and thoughts right now. It’s going to be challenging.